Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Weight Loss Bucket List




I'm sure we all have thought about a "life" bucket list before at one time or another. But, have you ever though about a short term bucket list for your weight loss journey? 
Today is day 70 for me. I once thought that logging my food and exercising at least 3x a week was impossible for me. If I'm honest I'm sure I used the following phrases "I can't do that, it's to time consuming, it's to hard to do. I can't run, I'm to fat. I can't lift those weights I'm to weak". 70 days later I'm here to tell you that I can do anything. There is no stopping me. I can run, I can lose weight, and I can be strong.  (21lbs lost and 5" off waist, 7" off thighs, 2" off calves, 3" off arms)

My Bucket List

I realized last week that I no longer use the phrase "I can't" any more. So what do you do with all the things that you once thought you could never do? You make a bucket list of course!
Now that you've seen my bucket list for the next 6 months, what's yours?

  • Complete a 5k (run/walk doesn't matter just do it) 
  • Break out of the "obese" rating on the BMI
  • Climb Stone Mountain (Stone Mountain, Georgia)
  • Hike then tube the river in Helene, GA
  • Start training for 10k
  • Do 25 full push-ups
  • Swim with the dolphins 
  • Do 10 unassisted pull ups
  • Master the 12" & 14" plyo boxes
  • Grow my motivational webpage to 200 people
  • (https://www.facebook.com/anewyoustartsnow)

Now that you've seen my bucket list that I hope to complete within the next 6 months. What's yours? Do you have anything that you used to say you couldn't do that you are ready to conquer?

No comments:

Post a Comment